Saturday, February 6, 2010

My baby is turning 3!

We went out the other day to get some pics for Paige's third birthday. I cannot believe she is three. Anyway we took these outside and they just screamed for some vintage texture. I love them. It was so cold and I am actually surprised we got anything good at all, because Paige was hating life. I will be taking lots more pics this week and using different editing styles on all of them. I can't wait. I have been learning so much. So if you haven't seen any pics for a while that is why. Practice Practice Practice. I added one more photo and I love this picture of Paige it is so simple and for some reason I feel like it is everything I want out of a photo and everything I want to achieve everytime as a photographer. I love it!
















1 comment: